Help for bad credit: Relationships, marriage and divorce
Don't let money problems can wreak havoc on your relationships
Just as bad credit can fragment your relationships, some relationships -- especially those in which joint accounts or co-signed loans are involved -- can rip apart your credit score.
Learn about how bad credit affects marriage and relationships in the stories below.
- Don't say 'I do' to bad credit
- How bad credit affects a new marriage
- Come clean about debts before they damage your relationship
- 5 tips for protecting your credit during marriage breakup
- Divorce can result in bad credit
- Establishing credit after divorce
- Protect your credit score during divorce
- Tips for rebuilding your credit after divorce
- 5 steps to rebuild credit after prison – Prison can wreck your credit; bouncing back takes work ...
- Bad credit? You’re still a target for identity thieves – Many consumers believe identity thieves won't touch them because of their poor credit. It's not true ...
- 4 questions to ask to score the best secured card – Know what to ask when shopping for a secured card to increase your chances to be approved while keeping your score intact ...