Help for bad credit: Dealing emotionally
Advice for maintaining relationships, confidence through hard financial times
If a bad credit score keeps you up at night, wrecks your relationships or burns your confidence, you need to take steps to face, accept and change those three unsightly digits -- without losing your cool.
Learn how others have emotionally dealt with bad credit in the stories below.
- Q&A: Avis Cardella writes on shopping addiction
- Q&A with 'Hot (Broke) Messes' author Nancy Trejos
- Q&A with finance guru Jean Chatzky
- 8 times when it's best to ignore your credit score
Main story: Help for bad credit
- Avoiding bankruptcy: Alternatives for digging out of card debt – Drowning in credit card debt but the idea of filing bankruptcy makes you wince? Consider these alternatives to restore your financial health ...
- 5 steps to rebuild credit after prison – Prison can wreck your credit; bouncing back takes work ...
- Bad credit? You’re still a target for identity thieves – Many consumers believe identity thieves won't touch them because of their poor credit. It's not true ...