Help for bad credit: Getting a credit card
Issuers have a bevy of products to help you rebuild your score
You need a credit card to improve your credit score, but you need a good credit score to open a credit card account. If you're stuck in this frustrating cycle, don't give up. You can still get approved for a credit card account, with options including secured cards, subprime cards and adding a 100-word statement to your credit history.
Learn about these options in the articles below.
- Credit card options for those with bad credit
- Got bad credit? Know your bad credit credit card choices
- Options are limited for bad credit customers
- How to get a credit card if you have bad credit
- Low credit score? Good luck getting a new credit card, study says
Main story: Help for bad credit
- 5 steps to rebuild credit after prison – Prison can wreck your credit; bouncing back takes work ...
- Bad credit? You’re still a target for identity thieves – Many consumers believe identity thieves won't touch them because of their poor credit. It's not true ...
- 4 questions to ask to score the best secured card – Know what to ask when shopping for a secured card to increase your chances to be approved while keeping your score intact ...