Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
- 5 steps to rebuild credit after prison – Prison can wreck your credit; bouncing back takes work ...
- Bad credit? You’re still a target for identity thieves – Many consumers believe identity thieves won't touch them because of their poor credit. It's not true ...
- 4 questions to ask to score the best secured card – Know what to ask when shopping for a secured card to increase your chances to be approved while keeping your score intact ...