Help for bad credit: Buying a car
No, you won't get the 'zero down' offer, but you have options
If your credit score stinks, don't just throw in the towel and buy a bus pass. Auto financing options exist, if you're willing to explore all your options.
In these stories, learn more about how to buy a car when you have bad credit:
- What to expect when your credit's bad and you want to buy a car
- Credit scores can impact auto insurance rates
Main story: Help for bad credit
- Avoiding bankruptcy: Alternatives for digging out of card debt – Drowning in credit card debt but the idea of filing bankruptcy makes you wince? Consider these alternatives to restore your financial health ...
- 5 steps to rebuild credit after prison – Prison can wreck your credit; bouncing back takes work ...
- Bad credit? You’re still a target for identity thieves – Many consumers believe identity thieves won't touch them because of their poor credit. It's not true ...