Should you accept a corporate card for business expenses or use your personal card and…
Travel credit cards, loyalty programs, starting a business, side hustles
- Helps entrepreneurs start businesses and side hustles on a budget
- Has founded two startups and published books on entrepreneurship
- Four-time TED talk speaker
Damon Brown helps side hustlers, solopreneurs, and other non-traditional creatives bloom. He co-founded the popular platonic connection app Cuddlr and led it to acquisition within a year, all while being the primary caretaker of his infant first son. He now guides others through his consulting and coaching, his Inc.com column and public speaking on platforms including TED.
Damon is author of the best-selling series “The Ultimate Bite-Sized Entrepreneur.” His latest book is “Build From Now: How to Know Your Power, See Your Abundance & Nourish the World.”
In other media
- Business Rockstars
- Sree Late Night Talk Show
- Keynote speaker trailer
- TED Talk: The Positive Power of Observation
- TED Talk: How to Build Power Wherever You AreKeynote: Why You Should Have a Side Hustle
- Keynote: How to Create Your True Worth
Our editorial team and our expert review board provide an unbiased analysis of the products we feature. Our comparison service is compensated by our partners, and may influence where or how products are featured on the site. Learn more about our partners and how we make money. Please note: The star-rating system on this page is based on our independent card scoring methodology and is not influenced by advertisers or card issuers.
"The best perks and bonuses are irrelevant if you don't need them."
- Master’s in magazine publishing from Northwestern University
- American Society of Journalists and Authors