Chase gets down to business
By Ben Woolsey
JP Morgan Chase has recently issued Chase Visa Platinum Business Card, which features an introductory 0 percent fixed APR for up to 12 months.
Other features include a credit line up to $35,000, no annual fee and balance transfer savings. It also offers the perks of the Visa Business Partner Advantage, including savings of up to 20 percent on computer equipment, car rentals, hotel rooms and more.
The Chase Visa Platinum Business Card also includes:
- Emergency card and cash replacement.
- Lost card reporting.
- Travel/Accident insurance up to $1,000,000.
- Lost luggage insurance.
- Primary auto insurance (so no deductible applies).
- Warranty protection.
- Purchase protection (best price guarantee).
- Quarterly management statements.
Published: April 10, 2006
- Corporate cards go virtual, offering added security – Virtual corporate cards allow companies to generate a card number, unique CVV code and expiration date. And they’re expected to be used to spend billions in 2017 ...
- How to rebuild credit after a business setback – After a business setback or bankruptcy, repay your debts, learn from your mistakes, and get back in the credit game ...
- Supercharge rewards with a business card – By playing your cards rights, a business card can rack up rewards fast ...