Help for bad credit: Relationships, marriage and divorce
Don't let money problems can wreak havoc on your relationships
By Anna Bleker
Just as bad credit can fragment your relationships, some relationships -- especially those in which joint accounts or co-signed loans are involved -- can rip apart your credit score.
Learn about how bad credit affects marriage and relationships in the stories below.
- Don't say 'I do' to bad credit
- How bad credit affects a new marriage
- Come clean about debts before they damage your relationship
- 5 tips for protecting your credit during marriage breakup
- Divorce can result in bad credit
- Establishing credit after divorce
- Protect your credit score during divorce
- Tips for rebuilding your credit after divorce
Published: August 17, 2010
- Debt problems plague troops after military service ends – Returning military service members often face a barrage of personal finance problems ...
- Payday loan alternatives more important than ever – Having an alternative to high-priced payday lenders -- always a good idea -- could become more so if a federal crackdown shutters some storefronts ...
- 7 debts you may not have to pay – Paying your debts is honorable, and usually a legal requirement, but there exceptions when it can be erased, or it wasn't really yours to start with ...