Help for bad credit: Relationships, marriage and divorce
Don't let money problems can wreak havoc on your relationships
By Anna Bleker
Just as bad credit can fragment your relationships, some relationships -- especially those in which joint accounts or co-signed loans are involved -- can rip apart your credit score.
Learn about how bad credit affects marriage and relationships in the stories below.
- Don't say 'I do' to bad credit
- How bad credit affects a new marriage
- Come clean about debts before they damage your relationship
- 5 tips for protecting your credit during marriage breakup
- Divorce can result in bad credit
- Establishing credit after divorce
- Protect your credit score during divorce
- Tips for rebuilding your credit after divorce
Published: August 17, 2010
- Tips, tools for setting up a side gig to get out of debt – A part-time job on the side can help increase income to pay off debt ...
- Recession foreclosures disappearing from credit reports – Those who lost homes in 2009 could soon see a return to homeownership ...
- Hiring a debt collector to enforce loan to friend, family – When friends and family borrow and fail to repay, it may be time to bring in a professional debt collector ...