Help for bad credit: Getting a credit card
Issuers have a bevy of products to help you rebuild your score
By Anna Bleker | Published: August 17, 2010
You need a credit card to improve your credit score, but you need a good credit score to open a credit card account. If you're stuck in this frustrating cycle, don't give up. You can still get approved for a credit card account, with options including secured cards, subprime cards and adding a 100-word statement to your credit history.
Learn about these options in the articles below.
- Credit card options for those with bad credit
- Got bad credit? Know your bad credit credit card choices
- Options are limited for bad credit customers
- How to get a credit card if you have bad credit
- Low credit score? Good luck getting a new credit card, study says
Main story: Help for bad credit
- Bad credit? Avoid credit checks with prepaid cellphone plans – Major carriers offer plans that allow you to bypass a dreaded credit check ...
- Debt settlement: Is it right for you? – Settlement offers one solution to severe debt, but beware false promises and know the downsides ...
- Rejected for credit: When to take no for an answer – Being turned down can be crushing, but it can be a sign you need to take seriously ...