Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
By Anna Bleker
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
Published: August 17, 2010
- 9 signs you have too much debt – Your debt might be out of control if one of these nine signs hits home ...
- Plan to walk away from card debt? Read this first – For those who think blowing off their credit card debt is better than paying it. Here are the caveats and what experts have to say ...
- 6 ways to overcome the shame of debt – Get beyond the stigma of maxed-out cards and piles of bills and start turning around your financial life, experts say ...