Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
By Anna Bleker | Published: August 17, 2010
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
- Bad credit? Avoid credit checks with prepaid cellphone plans – Major carriers offer plans that allow you to bypass a dreaded credit check ...
- Debt settlement: Is it right for you? – Settlement offers one solution to severe debt, but beware false promises and know the downsides ...
- Rejected for credit: When to take no for an answer – Being turned down can be crushing, but it can be a sign you need to take seriously ...