Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
By Anna Bleker
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
Published: August 17, 2010
- Tips, tools for setting up a side gig to get out of debt – A part-time job on the side can help increase income to pay off debt ...
- Recession foreclosures disappearing from credit reports – Those who lost homes in 2009 could soon see a return to homeownership ...
- Hiring a debt collector to enforce loan to friend, family – When friends and family borrow and fail to repay, it may be time to bring in a professional debt collector ...