Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
By Anna Bleker
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
Published: August 17, 2010
- Rejected for credit: When to take no for an answer – Being turned down can be crushing, but it can be a sign you need to take seriously ...
- Paid a charged-off debt; now what? – It’s not enough to just pay a charge-off and forget about it. There are some cases in which the information about the paid charge-off doesn’t get to the credit reporting agencies ...
- Tips, tools for setting up a side gig to get out of debt – A part-time job on the side can help increase income to pay off debt ...