Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
By Anna Bleker
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
Published: August 17, 2010
- Rebuilding credit? Semisecured card may help – A semisecured card offers better terms than a secured card and can be a good stepping stone on the road to a conventional credit card ...
- Debt problems plague troops after military service ends – Returning military service members often face a barrage of personal finance problems ...
- Payday loan alternatives more important than ever – Having an alternative to high-priced payday lenders -- always a good idea -- could become more so if a federal crackdown shutters some storefronts ...