Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
By Anna Bleker
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
Published: August 17, 2010
- 3 ways to strengthen weak or nonexistent credit – Building up your credit will take work and time. But knowing where to get started is key ...
- Rebuilding credit? Semisecured card may help – A semisecured card offers better terms than a secured card and can be a good stepping stone on the road to a conventional credit card ...
- Debt problems plague troops after military service ends – Returning military service members often face a barrage of personal finance problems ...