Help for bad credit: Getting a cell phone
Having less-than-stellar credit can actually save you money
By Anna Bleker
If you have bad credit, don't start collecting quarters for pay phones just yet. Many cell phone plans exist that don't require a contract, big deposit or credit check, and many of those plans -- including pay-as-you-go plans -- may even save you money.
Read the stories below for more information on cell phone plans for customers with bad credit.
- How to get a cell phone if you have bad credit
- Getting a cell phone? Mind that other number: your credit score
- Bad credit customers pay more for Apple iPhones
Main story: Help for bad credit
Published: August 17, 2010
- 7 ways to boost your partner's credit score – An overhaul of your loved one's low credit score could save your finances and your relationship ...
- Your weight, debt and clutter may be connected – Clutter, overeating and financial troubles may all be related via subtle emotional factors ...
- Financial problems span generations, so is debt in your DNA? – Experts have both nature and nurture theories about how families' money problems are passed down through the years ...