Help for bad credit: Buying a car
No, you won't get the 'zero down' offer, but you have options
By Anna Bleker
If your credit score stinks, don't just throw in the towel and buy a bus pass. Auto financing options exist, if you're willing to explore all your options.
In these stories, learn more about how to buy a car when you have bad credit:
- What to expect when your credit's bad and you want to buy a car
- Credit scores can impact auto insurance rates
Main story: Help for bad credit
Published: August 17, 2010
- Paid a charged-off debt; now what? – It’s not enough to just pay a charge-off and forget about it. There are some cases in which the information about the paid charge-off doesn’t get to the credit reporting agencies ...
- Tips, tools for setting up a side gig to get out of debt – A part-time job on the side can help increase income to pay off debt ...
- Recession foreclosures disappearing from credit reports – With their credit reports cleansed, "boomerang buyers" are returning to a still-depressed housing market ...