Help for bad credit: Buying a car
No, you won't get the 'zero down' offer, but you have options
By Anna Bleker | Published: August 17, 2010
If your credit score stinks, don't just throw in the towel and buy a bus pass. Auto financing options exist, if you're willing to explore all your options.
In these stories, learn more about how to buy a car when you have bad credit:
- What to expect when your credit's bad and you want to buy a car
- Credit scores can impact auto insurance rates
Main story: Help for bad credit
- Bad credit? Avoid credit checks with prepaid cellphone plans – Major carriers offer plans that allow you to bypass a dreaded credit check ...
- Debt settlement: Is it right for you? – Settlement offers one solution to severe debt, but beware false promises and know the downsides ...
- Rejected for credit: When to take no for an answer – Being turned down can be crushing, but it can be a sign you need to take seriously ...