Help for bad credit: Buying a car
No, you won't get the 'zero down' offer, but you have options
By Anna Bleker | Published: August 17, 2010
If your credit score stinks, don't just throw in the towel and buy a bus pass. Auto financing options exist, if you're willing to explore all your options.
In these stories, learn more about how to buy a car when you have bad credit:
- What to expect when your credit's bad and you want to buy a car
- Credit scores can impact auto insurance rates
Main story: Help for bad credit
- Bad credit? You’re still a target for identity thieves – Many consumers believe identity thieves won't touch them because of their poor credit. It's not true ...
- 4 questions to ask to score the best secured card – Know what to ask when shopping for a secured card to increase your chances to be approved while keeping your score intact ...
- Bad credit? Avoid credit checks with prepaid cellphone plans – Major carriers offer plans that allow you to bypass a dreaded credit check ...